questions about calendars, iRony & freebusy / caldav

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Fri Nov 14 12:15:09 CET 2014

I had a feeling that notes is not feasible , hence the "if possible"

the tasks are at least somewhat implemented. as I wrote in september,

domain.tld/iRony/calendar/usersprimarymail at domain.tld/Tasks will work as
caldav url for the users tasks

So I had a feeling that the shared tasks might also available.

The question remains what exactly is not implemented...
is it only the ability of the webclient to show the caldav urls that is
missing or is irony not supplying the shared tasks via caldav...?

Maybe I can find out when I have time and learn more about sabredav...

still, I thank you for the information!