questions about calendars, iRony & freebusy / caldav

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 12:49:07 CET 2014

calendar and adressbook works fine
unfortunately, the webclient is not able/willing to show caldav urls for
tasks and notes

still .../iRony/calendars/email/Tasks gives me caldav for tasks. so
there is "more" functionality available

and it all works just fine in the webclient. however, for
none-webclients like thunderbird it really would be awesome to have the
caldav urls for

- subfolders in tasks
- shared tasks
- tasks of other users that are shared with "me"
- if possible: notes

my experiments with shots in the dark, curl profind and looking at
sabredav/config files do not yield information that I am looking for.

I might try with the folder uuid, but I have no idea how I get that...