Some admin questions / Spam / Disable functions

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Nov 12 23:49:33 CET 2014

On 11/13/2014 02:27 AM, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> OK, so there is nothing out-of-the-box? I thought maybe there was,
> because a Spam/Junk folder is created automatically for each new user.

You are welcome to propose this on the devel list and then maybe
contribute automatic sa-learn setup as well as roundcube plugin for a
Junk button that moves the mail into the correct folder.

> [hosted]
> Well, it's exposed by default, so I guess I'll disable it :)

You might as file file an issue about this as I think it should not be
exposed by default.

> Is that self signup only for individuals or does it support
> organizations as well?

I haven't followed all commits in this area, but last time I checked
this was only for individuals.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--