Completely remove a user / delete mailbox

Marco Zanon info at marcozanon.com
Wed Nov 12 14:16:56 CET 2014

> Because you might want to restore mailboxes at a later time.

Well, I see the point, but imho:
a) deleting a mailbox from the web interface should also trigger the
corresponding Cyrus command to delete it,
b) then, if I want to restore the mailbox, I may use the command-line
and ask Cyrus to undelete it from the "Trash",

this is just my opinion - anyway I'm glad it is a feature and not a bug :)

 > The
> mailboxes should however be expunged automatically after the time you
> set in your cyrus config.

Yes, they probably are (I still haven't waited for that to happen, but
as Cyrus is working I guess they will be deleted in 69 days),

thanks,
--
Marco Zanon
Web: http://www.marcozanon.com