Some admin questions / Spam / Disable functions

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Nov 12 00:53:18 CET 2014

On 11/12/2014 06:43 AM, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> 1) Does Kolab learn about Spam and Ham by default? Is there a way to
> give my users a button "Junk" in Roundcube, that moves the message to a
> folder Spamassassin can learn from?

You can create a (shared) folder for spam/ham where users can move email
to where sa-learn picks them up from.

> 2) Is there a way to disable Roundcube functions (e.g. Notes) on user,
> group, ou or domain basis?
> 3) Is there a way to disable server function (e.g. ActiveSync) on user,
> group, ou or domain basis?

Might be possible. It works with roles for sure. Look into the
kolab-auth plugin.

> 4) Where can I learn more about "Hosted" WAP? I know the files are
> under /usr/share/kolab-webadmin/hosted and I can access via
> https://<server>/hosted-kolab/
> Unfortunately I cannot log in and do not find any information about its
> purpose or configuration.

You only should need this if you want to allow people to sign up for
accounts on your server themselves. I wouldn't expose this to the
outside via Apache.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--