Deleting a domain

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Nov 10 09:38:05 CET 2014

On Monday 10 November 2014 10:28:08 Olivier Boucard wrote:

Hello,

I have added a domain using the Kolab WAP and now I cannot delete it.I
have put the status as "deleted" but does not seem to have a lot effect.

The problem is when I try to send an email to this domain, which is
currently hosted on another server,  with an email from my Kolab server I
get an error "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient
table".

How I can properly delete this domain?

Thank you

Olivier

It was a previous answer ( to me :)  ) on that list: the domain is scheduled
to be deleted via cron. I'm not sure is always the best way ( i.e. when
moving a domain probably we don't want this delay) but that's the way.

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro