Kolab on Centos 6 and unofficial PHP version

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Mon Nov 10 09:35:23 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm running my Kolab 3.3 on a Centos 6, currently 6.6, which is stuck
with a 5.3 version of PHP.
I also run a Piwik analytics platform on this server and they plan to
stop the support of PHP 5.3 in May 2015.
I've tried to update the PHP version using the Rémi repository but I get
an error because of Kolab packages not being compatible.

Is there a way to make Kolab compatible with PHP 5.5 or 5.6 on Centos 6?

Can I just force the update of PHP, and thus ignore the errors from the
Kolab packages?

Thank you

Olivier