I changed my mobile :)

Scott Damron scott.damron at damronhouse.net
Thu Nov 6 20:59:55 CET 2014

This is funny!  I was searching google last night for a resolution to my sync issue and found this on the mailing list from back in March.  I ended up changing operating systems from Ubuntu 14.04 to Debian Wheezy and all of my sync issues went away.  Luckily I wasn't far into the deployment, so I didn't have to transfer a bunch of email or users in order to switch to Debian.

---- On Thu, 06 Nov 2014 04:09:24 -0600 Mihai Badici<mihai at badici.ro> wrote ----

--

I repost this old mail because I just tested on Microsoft Exchange 2007 and it
works.