need help with wallace

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Thu Nov 6 11:15:46 CET 2014

yeah, this is there but I think I "overwrote" that when trying to get
amavis working

and I guess that amavis as well as wallace is supposed to be set up
correctly in the master.cf when kolab is installed. unfortunately mails
were rejected (receiver not known), only when adding two entries did it
work. those two entries are probably overwriting the one with wallace
enabled.

from master.cf
this is all unchanged and was there when I installed kolab

# Filter email through Amavisd
smtp-amavis         unix        -       -       n       - 3       smtp
     -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1800
     -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
     -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
     -o max_use=20
     -o smtp_bind_address=127.0.0.1

# Listener to re-inject email from Amavisd into Postfix
127.0.0.1:10025     inet        n       -       n       - 100     smtpd
     -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
     -o content_filter=smtp-wallace:[127.0.0.1]:10026
     -o local_recipient_maps=
     -o relay_recipient_maps=
     -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
     -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
     -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
     -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

# Filter email through Wallace
smtp-wallace        unix        -       -       n       - 3       smtp
     -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1800
     -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
     -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
     -o max_use=20

# Listener to re-inject email from Wallace into Postfix
127.0.0.1:10027     inet        n       -       n       - 100     smtpd
     -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
     -o content_filter=
     -o local_recipient_maps=
     -o relay_recipient_maps=
     -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
     -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
     -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
     -o smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts=127.0.0.0/8

... policy entries ... unchanged

ADDED TO master.cf TO GET AMAVIS WORKING

127.0.0.1:10025 inet    n    -    n    -    -    smtpd
  -o content_filter=
  -o local_recipient_maps=
  -o relay_recipient_maps=
  -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
  -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
  -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
  -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
  -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes
  -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
  -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
  -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000
  -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks

smtp-amavis  unix    -    -    n    -    2    smtp
  -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
  -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
  -o disable_dns_lookups=yes

--------
please not that in the main.cf i have:

#ContentFilter:
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings

there are other options that got changed (maps/restrictions) but I think
since it is working without wallace that they should not come into play
here...

----

see anything? suggestions? please advise...