need help with wallace

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 16:58:04 CET 2014

Hey,

Kolab 3.3 on debian 7.6 x64, single domain

I've read about wallace causing some trouble a few weeks back. however,
as far as i can see, it "was" enabled when I installed kolab.

with a fresh install i can send and receive emails
no tests have been done with ressources and calendar invites at that time

when I setup amavis I ran into some trouble until I followed some
in-depth amavis guide. i summised that wallace was causing trouble and
that currently mail is not forwarded to wallace anymore.

however, i would like to have it back working.

unfortunately, there is almost no information available about wallace,
especially in combination with amavis

I confess that I am a bit out of my depth here with postfix.
additionally I cant find any log file of wallace. all i have to go on is
syslog and guessing at what point (and why exactly) the email gets rejected.

I would greatly appreciate more information on how to correctly setup
wallace, especially in combination with amavis.

I could supply my current config files if need be.