object-type resource - cant create new / broken after rename

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 15:33:12 CET 2014

Hey,

after renaming one of the object-types (for example car) in the
webadmin, it lost some attributes (ou, owner, ...) which can not be
added manually (missing from dropdown list)

so i looked in another kolab instance where the resources are untouched,
the object classes seem right
additionally, I can not create a new object type (for example boat)
because even when I add the object classes top, mailrecipient,
kolabsharedfolder) I will still be missing ou and owner to add to attributes

am I missing an objectclass? if so which one?
how can i fix the other object types (car, conference room, tickets,
projector) - i have ldap-utils if need be

and how am I supposed to create new classes? or is it currently bugged?

thanks