Roundcube login fails

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:02:03 CEST 2014

Unfortunately, it produces the same result.
Further testing reviels that when mailing the account (which I created and
can login with at the kolab-webadmin site) i get a

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

error. However no problems turned up during installation.
Something seems seriously wrong with the installation.

/Martin S

Martin S