Roundcube login fails

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri May 30 06:37:34 CEST 2014

Hmm, now it seems there's a more general problem.
While I can log in to kolab-webadmin, I can't login to anything else with
the same account.
In chwala I get

29-May-2014 20:07:59,000000 +0200]: Login failure for user ----  (error No
user record found)

and the same for iRony.

However

 testsaslauthd -u user at domain.net -p password
0: OK "Success."

so it seems to work from CLI.

Anyone with an idea what I am missing here?

> I should probably also add that I tried downloading to an earlier version
> of cyrus-imapd as suggested in a bug report - no luck there either. =(
>
> /Martin S

> Possibly a faq but ...
>>
>> I'm setting up Kolab for private and organisation.
>> The installation seemed to go well, and I've been able to login to create
>> a user but it fails to login to the Roundcoube web.
>>
>> Going through the tests here:
>> http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/verifying-the-installation.html
>>
>> passes all the tests.
>> I also (obviously tried my generated account instead of cyrus-admin.
>>
>> # testsaslauthd -u USER at DOMAIN -p PASSWORD
>> 0: OK "Success."
>>
>> But from the web, no I get "Login failed."
>>
>> Console log isn't very informative
>>
>> Failed login for USER at DOMAIN from 80.170.30.32 in session {ending with
>> error 0}
>>

>> Any ideas?
>>
>> /Martin S
>> --