users not created properly in kolab-webadmin

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed May 28 18:23:05 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-28 1:54, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 May 2014 15:03:39 Mat Cantin wrote:
>> 2. none of the auto-created folders are created except for the default
>> INBOX.
>
> Did you check whether the kolab daemon is actually running?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Torsten

# /etc/init.d/kolabd status
kolabd (pid  22995) is running...

Interestingly, stopping kolabd and creating a new user give me the same
result. So clearly kolab-webadmin is not communicating to kolabd. What
is happening here? I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this, especially
with no errors showing up in logs.

--
Mat