users not created properly in kolab-webadmin

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed May 28 00:03:39 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I have a problem when creating new users in the kolab-webadmin that has
me stumped. Following is what I've observed when create a new user:

1. certain LDAP entries missing such as mailhost and mailquota,
2. none of the auto-created folders are created except for the default
INBOX.
3. I can send emails to this user, which land in their INBOX. I know
this by looking in /var/spool/imap...
4. the user is unable to log in to roundbube at all.
5. the user can log in with their system uid with a thick-client, but
can't view the emails.

Existing users work without issue.

This happened after upgrading from Kolab 3.0 to 3.1. After doing
"setup-koalb roundcubemail" everything else seems to be working without
issue. It's only recently that I've tried creating a new user.

--
Mat