RoundCube address auto-fill

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Tue May 27 22:09:25 CEST 2014

If anyone is interested, these issues are happening because of the
update from 3.0 to 3.2 where the roundcube SQL database was not updated
properly. Specifically, it looks like the kolab_cache table has been
replaced with 5-6 other cache tables. Importing the table structures
from an other working server with a clean kolab install fixed this
problem.

Now on to the other issues of my failed upgrade. :-P Is there better
upgrade documentation than what's available on the docs.kolab.org?
What's there is not helpful as a howto guide.

http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/upgrading-from-kolab-3.0.html?highlight=upgrade

--
Mat