rebuild roundcube cache

mistub mistub at gmx.net
Mon May 26 22:09:01 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas

After:

UPDATE kolab_folders SET ctag=NULL where type='contact';

all contacts are showing up again, great thx! But now a formerly
existing mailbox in roundcube is emtpy (imap mailbox complete). I'm a
bit confused. Is there a possibility to emtpy the whole cache and start
indexing all over again for a single user? Is there a best practice for
this case?

Best regards
Michael