RoundCube Refreshing hang

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Fri May 23 00:28:19 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-20 23:09, Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 05/21/2014 08:05 AM, Strub, Pierre-Yves wrote:
>> I have exactly the same issue. I also noticed that roundcube is
>> generating fairly long requests (in term of the size of the URL)
>> hitting
>> the hard limit of Apache (~8k). Maybe this is related.
>
> Long GET request was fixed some time ago. So, you need more recent
> Roundcube package, I suppose.
>
> For other problems enable imap_debug in Roundcube config and check the
> log to see what exactly is going on and where's the delay.

I've enable imap_debug and what I've noticed is that when the user
goes to their Address Book, the debug log prints out all of the vcard
contents. The more addresses their are, the longer it takes to load
the Address Book window. I need to confirm this, but it also seems
like the those users with bigger address books are the ones
experiencing the longer load times on the mail Inbox. Does this make
sense to anyone?

--
Mat