Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Konstantin Schorp konstantin at schorp.de
Sun May 11 15:52:53 CEST 2014

I should be using the most recent release that is included in Kolab 3.2 on Debian 7:

# dpkg -s kolab-syncroton
Package: kolab-syncroton
Section: utils
Installed-Size: 1308
Maintainer: Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) <vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.2.4-0~kolab5

The only modification (I guess) was adding „Android“ to the ext_devices list to enable multiple calendars.

So this most likely seems to be a configuration issue?