Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Konstantin Schorp konstantin at schorp.de
Sun May 11 15:34:08 CEST 2014

Dear Kolab devs/users,

I found this statement in one of the mailing lists:

> As stated before. Syncing flag changes in direction server -> device isn't implemented in Kolab driver for Syncroton.

As it is very inconvenient to have 20+ unread mails on my phone all the time which I have already read on my desktop, my question is:

Are you planning to add this feature in the next releases?

If not, I strongly suggest to consider adding this.

Best,

Konstantin