send mail as other user (alias)

Jankow jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Thu May 8 13:39:21 CEST 2014

Am 23.04.2014 14:29, schrieb Jelle Langbroek:
> Hi, thanks for your reply. I understand.
> Is there a way to protect this behaviour on my kolab server? I want people
> not to be able to impersonate others.

actually this should't work. In my kolab 3.2 installation it's not
possible to send as another user - exept the delegation field is set.

I get (e.g. in thunderbird):

Data command rejected: uid=user1,ou=People,dc=datenkollektiv,dc=net is
unauthorized to send on behalf of
uid=user2,ou=People,dc=datenkollektiv,dc=net

It looks as there is something wrong with smtp access policy?

Best Regards
Jan