Problems with kolab 32

Boris Nedorost - Lombard s. r. o. nedorost at lombard.sk
Wed Mar 26 13:39:03 CET 2014

I greet all the participants of this mailing. I'm new here registered
user and so I hope I manage to mail the first now violate the rules . I
refer to a plea for help with kolab v3.2 . It is installed on Ubuntu
12.04 if it kolab with surplus roundcube , I perform a clean install but
several weeks are troubled with some things . Specifically , some users
sometimes , not all the shared calendars of other users ( helped me
completely strange thing and the one that I joined the collapsing
through imap through thunderbird and understandable cause of all the
measures worked. I 'm over kolab - webadmin bytvorit nova shared folder
- nothing has happened , ingredients are not recorded, no fault you do
not .. I tried to create a new role is created , but when I wanted to
delete previewed to me "internal server error " in the logs on the
server no record : ( . Please I of which wholly desperate system we
deployed over half annual testing v3.0. v3.2 which turned out excellent
deposit we put into full operation , the system as such I really like
But there's a lot of problems and do not know what to . thank you for
each help.

Thanks Boris