documentation on resources + freebusy

Infoomatic infoomatic at gmx.at
Fri Mar 21 13:09:37 CET 2014

Hi list,

Resources and the freebusy stuff drives me mad ... is there any documentation or howto out there?
I am sure there are just a few simple steps one has to do to have a resource working in a standard kolab installation, and possible also with the freebusy-stuff (when I try to invite another user my kolab installation always shows me the availability unknown and a status with a question mark but also showing "Required/all participants" as a green line for the whole day).
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

infoomatic