sieve vs amavis for spam filter rules

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Thu Mar 20 20:01:16 CET 2014

Hi,

I created a rule in Amavis for all emails with a score 6.308> should be
posted in the users Spam folder witht eh Spam Score in the subject, this
works correctly the downside is I need to set post permissions for each
users Spam folder, I was wondering if using Sieve would be a better
option however I can't any docs / howtos on using Sieve in Kolab (i
found in wiki but that’s from 2.4 or something I guess) using Sieve I
set a global filter without needing manually to set for each user? if
yes can someone point me to some docs on how to add a sieve filter in Kolab?

Thanks
Sruli
[Kolab 3.1]