How to install a working Kolab 3.2 server?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Mar 18 19:02:12 CET 2014

On Tuesday 18. March 2014 12.37.15 Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2014 12:06:39 ITSEF Admin wrote:
> > In our particular case, we're talking about CentOS, not Debian.
>
> The OBS workflow with CentOS packages is basically the same.

I also think that it would be nice to have somewhere accessible to put
troubleshooting advice and related things that might not make it into the
proper documentation, or at least not immediately. The Kolab Wiki doesn't seem
to be that place at the moment, judging from its current state:

http://wiki.kolab.org/Special:RecentChanges

(Looking at the recent changes page is always a useful indicator, especially
since maintainers/administrators should be following such a page on any such
site.)

I ran out of time yesterday before I could respond with some general advice
about the problems being experienced in this thread, but I'll try and follow
up this evening.

Paul