How to install a working Kolab 3.2 server?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Tue Mar 18 09:20:16 CET 2014

<mike.brady at devnull.net.nz>wrote:

> > Yes the default configuration certainly needs improving as there are quite
> > a number of issues with it.  You just have to search the list archives and
> > bugzilla for fixes.
> >
> > In particular freebusy on 3.2 doesn't work due to the change to Cyrus IMAP
> > 2.5.  For a work around see
> > http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2014-March/016819.html .
>
> Perhaps it's worth noting all the fixes in this thread in one place?

Unless there is another, easy to find, "canonical" place for that I would
appreciate if people were willing to do so.

On the other hand, given that what we want to have right now is nothing but a
testnetwork for quick assessment of the current Kolab <-> Kontact state, I'm
actually considering trying with Kolab 3.1 first - would that be the more
stable option for now?

Regards,

Thomas