hide/disable non-Mail folders in imap-clients?

Jan Hofmann jan.hofmann at dexite.de
Tue Mar 18 08:14:03 CET 2014

On 17.3.2014 22:30, Thomas Brüderli wrote:
> I'm keen on hearing your experience with it!

Well, it is just me who is using the proxy at the moment. And so far I
have no problems detected. (Using it every day with Apple Mail on OSX
Mavericks) The server is still in a testing state. We plan to migrate
the people from the old system by end of month. There will be ~ 12
People using the server, so it is much less than your stress-tests. I
think I will activate the imaproxy on 993 as default imap for the
system.

If anything goes wrong, there are daily backups ;)

Gruß,
Jan Hofmann