Re: Kolab 3.1 postfix relay access denied

Tomas Kucera tku at centrum.cz
Mon Mar 17 22:44:44 CET 2014

Hi Herwig,

Thanks for the response. The original issue was solved by using port 587 for the MSA communication.

This now works for sending emails by users that are part of any domain under governance of Kolab but fails for others with this:

The server response was: <DATA>: Data command rejected: Could not find envelope sender user

By others I mean email address, like this tku at centrum.cz, which is a public mail service which is not providing public SMTP server and thus I would like to use mine ... but I cannot take over the whole domain. ;)

I tried your suggestion but that did not help to resolve it.

Any idea?

Kind Regards,
Tom.