Re: Kolab 3.1 postfix relay access denied

Tomas Kucera tku at centrum.cz
Mon Mar 17 21:13:23 CET 2014

Mike,

thanks a lot for the solution. It solved major part of it.

Now I can send emails from users that belong to the domains under Kolab's control.

Another thing ... how to enable the SMTP also for other users that know the credentials, such as:
sender is user at ilovekolab.com while ilovekolab.com is not under the governance of Kolab but it could use credentials of user at example.org to authenticate to the SMTP server.

Is that simply doable?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,