missing Requires

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Sat Mar 15 12:28:03 CET 2014

On 03/15/2014 12:31 AM, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> I packaged chwala for Mageia and it reports
> pear(Roundcube/bootstrap.php) not found
>
> Which pear package provides this file?

This is not a PEAR package. This is part of Roundcube Framework. So,
there are two options:
1. put Roundcube's lib/ directory files in Roundcube/ directory on
PHP's include path e.g. /usr/share/php/Roundcube or
2. Create a link /usr/share/chwala/lib/ext/Roundcube pointing to
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib.

I think the best method would be 1. with a new package
roundcubemail-framework that would be a dependency for other packages
(including roundcubemail), but for now on Debian and RedHat we use
method 2.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer