Migration from Microsoft Outlook to Kolab

Christoph Hartlmueller christoph at hartlmueller.de
Fri Mar 14 13:47:34 CET 2014

Hi,

since Outlook 2013 is able to sync with ActiveSync servers, you might be able to do all the migration using Outlook 2013 and moving data from your local Outlook2013 to your Kolab server. Just an idea, I have not done this before.

I dont know whats the state of Syncroton and Outlook 2013 either. But I hear some time2.0 people saying that it works (Tine2.0 also uses Syncroton). But if it works, chances are high you can migrate everything.

Cheers,

Christoph