Side effects of migration scenario - insight needed

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Mar 12 13:30:21 CET 2014

On Tuesday 18 February 2014 12:03:23 ITSEF Admin wrote:
> or will we *have to* update the clients first? Is there
> anything else we need to be aware of with regard to this migration?

Yes, you should keep in mind that the storage format has changed with Kolab 3
and this is not supported by the old clients. It is however possible to run
with the old format although not recommended. I suggest you get professional
support for the migration to ensure that it runs smoothly.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote