caldav - carddav - iRony

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Tue Mar 11 13:34:22 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response, i followed the instruction from
https://mykolab.com/clients/thunderbird to get the URL's, in calendar i
was able to get the 'show url' but not in contacts or tasks, however the
url did not work, this is the url i got
"https://mail.domain.com/roundcubemail/?_task=calendar&_action=feed&_cal=c3J1bGlAanNob3BzLmNvLnVrOkNhbGVuZGFy.ics".

After I added the line you suggested "$config['calendar_caldav_url'] =
'http://%h/iRony/calendars/%u/%i';" it now gives me a second url which
is the iRony one and that works, however in contacts and tasks I do not
have the option to "show url" how can I add it there? in
etc/roundcube/kolab_addressbook.inc.php I uncommented the line
"$rcmail_config['kolab_addressbook_carddav_url'] =
'http://%h/iRony/addressbooks/%u/%i';" but did not see any change in
roundcube.

With regards to WebDAV, is that the only way or is SFTP supported?

I have written many comments regarding set-up and configuration, once
I’ll finish all my testing I will contribute those.

Sruli