primary email address can not be changed/cusomized

Jan Hofmann jan.hofmann at dexite.de
Mon Mar 10 13:31:18 CET 2014

hi all,

I added in kolab.conf the setting: admin_auto_fields_rw = true

When I add a new user now, I can change the primary email address, but after submitting and saving the new user, kolab automatically changed the primary address to givvenname.surname at domain.com (as it is intended as default by the config for this domain)

I want different primary addresses for different users, like givenname at domain.com and givenname.surname at domain.com or something complete different like foo at domain.com. All for the same domain. (and i know that there are secondary addresses, but i need same as private adresses)

How can i achieve this? Why does kolab overwrite my manual inputs?

Regards,
Jan
Dateiname   : smime.p7s
Dateityp    : application/pkcs7-signature
Dateigröße  : 4145 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20140310/5fd4ebf8/attachment.p7s>