SMTP relayhost

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Mar 8 19:54:05 CET 2014

On 2014-03-09 06:53, simon at simonforsell.se wrote:
> I mean that local mail delivery ie, kolabaccount to kolabaccount only
> uses localhost,
>
> Company policy only to use ISP smtp...even for local delivery...
>
> External mail is routed correctly through ISP relayhost...
>
> 8 mars 2014, Brady, Mike <mike.brady at devnull.net.nz> skrev:
>
>> On 2014-03-08 21:46, simon at simonforsell.se wrote:
>> Sorry, accidently sent out of list...

That is an entirely different question then.  Both Kolab and Postfix are
doing what you have them configured to do.

I don't know how you would what you are asking.  I think that you would
need to somehow run a separate copy of smtpd that was configured to
never do local delivery?

No offense intended, but this is a very strange sounding policy.  What
is the purpose behind it?  Maybe there is another way to do the same
thing.