SMTP relayhost

Simon Forsell simon at simonforsell.se
Sat Mar 8 01:57:06 CET 2014

Hello

I am using Kolab3. I need to send all my outgoing mail through my ISPs SMTP
server. But when I add

Relayhost=smtp.example.org

To my main.cf/postfix file it does not do any good, it just keep sending the
mail through localhost. I have tried multiple configs as I seen on several
google searches, but the thing is that my ISPs smtp does not have a
username/password authentication, it just requires me to be on their
network, as my server is.If I configure my client to use the smtp server, it
works.

But I want my clients to authenticate with my server, and then the server
should relay the mail to my ISPs smtp.I want roundcube, clients and mobile
devices to work in this way.and I do think it couldn't be so hard, but I am
totally stuck

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Best regards

Simon