users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 6

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Mar 6 11:12:11 CET 2014

Hi Gregory.

Am Thu, 06 Mar 2014 07:22:24 +0100 schrieb "greg, bahde" <bahde.greg at grrrndzero.org>:

> I have one question regarding ejabberd integration: can someone post a
> longer tutorial for that?

+1

It's running here, but I had many problems to get it running (which were all simple to resolve after figuring out how to do so). Most things I do not really remember, so I cannot write a complete tutorial. For me only one thing was missing in the sources out there.
Your Apache has to be configured to forward /http-bind to ejabberd:
ProxyPass /http-bind http://localhost:5280/http-bind/

I had written my experiences to this list, with links to the help I have used, archived there:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.kolab.user/16348

> Also: is it possible that kolab looses mails? all my accounts lost mails
> older than 1 week all of a sudden?

Did you update to cyrus 2.5? I have watched cyrus deleting a bunch of mails after updating from 2.4 to 2.5. Thus I'm still using cyrus 2.4 even the rest of kolab is from the kolab 3.2 repository.

regards
hede