Kolab 3.2 on Centos 6.5 IMAP issues...

Johan Skott johan.skott at cirbit.com
Sun Jun 29 22:02:04 CEST 2014

I installed 3.2 on Centos 6.5 on a virtual machine running in VirtualBox
on my laptop.
Everything went fine and I could connect Thunderbird via IMAP without
problem.

I reinstalled it just to make sure that I did it right.

The virtual machine was in the same subnet as my windows installation on
my laptop.

Then I installed 3.2 on Centos 6.5 with the exact same routine as before
but on another machine.
This machine is running on a different place so it has another subnet.

I connect to that net via VPN so I have access to everything over there
but now I cannot connect via IMAP.
STARTTLS negotiation failed it says in the logs.

I reinstalled it but still the same problem.

I opened ports in the firewall: 143, 25, 993, 80, 443 but I could not
reach it without VPN through the firewall either.
The same error appears in the logs.

Anyone with any ideas about this?

Best regards

Johan