Allowing authenticated users to relay via kolab postfix

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Jun 19 08:16:37 CEST 2014

Am Wed, 18 Jun 2014 22:15:25 -0400 schrieb "Munson, Eric" <emunson at mgebm.net>:

> [...]
> RCPT TO: admin at mydomain.net
> RENEGOTIATING
> [...]

The ssl connection sometimes renegotiates, that's quite normal, but that shouldn't happen while testing. Could simply be bad luck.
Or have you tried several times? If this happens every time you try, then there's indeed something wrong.

> 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

If the renegotiation was bad luck, then this is probably simply an aftereffect of the renegotiation.

> I am not sure what all that means.

I'm neither completely sure. But I try to help. :-)

> I am especially confused about the
> verify error:num=19:self signed certificate in certificate chain bit

You didn't quote the ssl handshake. If openssl lists the correct cert (and "Certificate chain"), then it's probably correctly set up. Maybe your providers CA is unknown to openssl!?

regards
hede