Kolab 3.2 login issue

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Jun 11 18:17:51 CEST 2014

On Wednesday 11 June 2014 18:28:59 Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> I'm actually already on the devel list. And I registered to the OBS today :)

Awesome! :)

> I noticed multiple issues with kolab 3.2 (with the latest updates) when
> installed on CentOS 6.x, so i'll file bugs about those.. or should I report
> them to devel list?

Checking bugzilla first for them being reported already and then reporting
them is the preferred way to go.

Also, you could check whether these issues are already fixed in the packages
from Development and if so submit the package for inclusion in Updates.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote