Kolab 3.2 and Roundcube: "DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED"

Viktor G meilenweitvoraus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:47:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've got a problem with Kolab:

yesterday I installed the newest Kolab on a Debian 7 machine.

There were not problems during the installation, now I can access to
Kolab Webadmin, create users but I can't access to Roundcube because
there is the error "DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED".

I checked config.inc.php and defaults.inc.php, tested the MySQL
credentials. All right. But accessing to Roundcube is still
impossible.

Do you have experiences with this problem or do you have even a solution?

Thanks for your replies.

-- Vik