[Kolab-devel] Unable to access CalDAV/CardDAV

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Thu Jul 31 11:46:04 CEST 2014

Henning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> unfortunately this does only show the http-payload: Me sending a
> request, server throwing an exception. Nothing new there. I think we
> would have iRony to output debug information to get a clue why you can
> list DAV-objects, but accessing causes a "NotFound".

What's the exact HTTP request when this NotFound exception appears? GET,
REPORT? Please submit the full URL and HTTP payload to help us
understand the situation.

> Could this be an IMAP-error?

Could be an object access error. For listing, only the object metadata
is used and if reading the actual payload fails for some reason, that
may result in a NotFound exception on the client side.

Evidence for such read errors could be found in the apache error logs or
syslog if it's down to the libkolabxml bindings (e.g. schema validation
that fails).

Kind regards,
Thomas