pear-horde needed for kolab-3.xx

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Sat Jul 26 23:57:41 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten:
I noticed you are the lead developer of the pear-horde-kolab-xxx packages.
I am the maintainer of those rpm packages for mageia. I packaged them for Kolab 2.xxx and also a lot
of the dependent pear-horde packages. I may be wrong but I believe none of those horde packages are
required (or even usable) anymore for kolab-3.xx
On the other hand, I haven't seen any bug reports for those mageia packages what leads me to
believe, they are not widely used (or used at all) and I am considering to make them obsolete in our
distribution.. I never upgraded horde from ver. 3 to 5.

Since you are part of Kolab AG, I am asking you if any of those pear-horde packages are being used
for kolab-3.xxx before I start the removal process.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63