control personal redirect to external address roundcube

mudmanc4 mudmanc4 at spamarrest.com
Sat Jul 26 17:19:08 CEST 2014

That is exactly what I am attempting to accomplish, however I'm
not seeing a way to do this per account.

Thanks, Rick

On Thu Jul 24 02:46:32 CDT 2014, Henning <henne.gwath at gmx.de>
wrote:

Hi,

if your users have IMAP access you _cannot_ prohibit, that they
redirect
their mail (basically copying mail to another account). The thing
you
possibly can disable is redirecting via sieve-filter.

Best regards
Henning