Active Sync/ iPhone

Martin Schmid martin.schmid at kesslernetworks.de
Thu Jul 24 09:07:42 CEST 2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

I use Kolab in the current version 1.0-38.1.el6.kolab_3.2 . As mobile devices we decided to use Iphones with Active Sync. Unfortunately we have some problems and hope you may can get us the support or helping advice we need.
* When sending appointments we have following issue using Syncthron: It doesn`t send any Calendar requests (with the Options: accept maybe ...), so I can't answer/accept any invitation and my synced Calendar won't be updated if a person want to accept them. Is this a bug or a misconfiguration?
* After importing an *ics file sent by Mail they will be added in the Calendar App. We have the issue that we can't delete or edit the new calendar event anymore. Is this a reported issue?
* In additional when syncing our Mail folders just the Draft folder is missing. Is there any whitepaper or possibility to add this folder?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Martin