Multi Domain Setup

Christopher Westerfield westerfield.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:35:29 CEST 2014

I'm currently trying to setup Multi Domain Features as I have approx 4-5
Domains that need to be managed by two dirfferent people.
I set up the system sofar that the mail boxes are created and stuff. (at
least I can see the directories.

I added an OU named trees to contain each Domain.
In that tree I created an Entry of the Type nsMappingTree

There I created the same organisation units as kolab already has.
(Groups,People,Resources,Shared Folders)
I also setup the kolab.conf according to the setup.

I created an user in this tree.
It is visibile in the Sub People Tree.
If I look into the imap folder I can see the domain and user folders.
I can also login into roundcube but it tells me that the mailbox could not
be found.
I don't get this message on the main Domain.

My Guess is that there is an issue inside of postfix.

Please help me.