kolab-webadmin 389DS role search

Carlos R Laguna carlosr at jovenclub.cu
Thu Jul 10 01:52:25 CEST 2014

El 09/07/14 04:53, Alvaro Gonzalez escribió:
> Hola Carlos,
>
> I'm interested on that...
>
> Did you use any docs available to do that integration? I've been
> thinking about it...
>
> Thanks.
>
> El 09/07/14 01:05, Carlos R Laguna escribió:
>> Hello everyone, a few weeks ago i was trying to use FreeIpa  as
>> backend of Kolab, and now is working, however there are some details
>> still loose, in this case are the roles, i cant find in the
>> kolab.conf any ldap search related to this. Can some give me a hint
>> on this. Thanks for your time and effort. Regards.

Actually no, just some reading in the dock of kolab, 389-DS and FreeIPA,
there is of course a log of my procedure and i will share it when i
finish the edition of it and test that the result can be duplicated
following the indications of the document it self.

So far in my test lab FreeIPA is backend of kolab, the user are created
using the FreeIPA web-gui, respecting Kolab name.surname for all users.
The groups, shared resources an so on are managed with Kolab-webadmin,
the role management does not work, for now at least, my test only use
kolab with a single domain. All is under centos 6.5 Kolab 3.2 FreeIPA
3.0. Thanks for all your time and effort. Regards

 XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
 Septiembre. 2014. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

y se considera que está limpio.