Kolab 3.2 multidomain issue

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Tue Jul 1 12:34:52 CEST 2014

Hi Pasi,

On Tuesday 01 July 2014 13:26:27 Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> actually is there a roadmap for next kolab releases?  (I couldn't find
> anything by searching with google).

There is no public roadmap for Kolab.org 3.3, yet. I'm working on this and
hope to be able to publish something soon.

> It feels weird that such a commonly used feature (multi-domain) isn't
> included in the default install..

It is included in the default install. You can easily add new domains in the
webadmin and use them as I am doing myself with my private Kolab.org server.

There is however many different multi-domain scenarios that people want to
implement. These are perfectly possible with Kolab, but out of the scope of
the setup-kolab script. Therefore, we provide the documentation, so people can
set things up as they like themselves.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--