roundcubemail editor problem

lipilee lipilee at lipilee.hu
Fri Jan 17 11:43:18 CET 2014

Hi Aleksander,

I just got around to try the patch - unfortunately it doesn't help.
I'm wondering, am I the only one with the issue tough? If yes, obviously I
need to look at my config etc. It's just strange the web is not full with
discussions over this annoying little bug :)

Thanks again (and in advance for any other tips from anyone)
Gergo

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Aleksander Machniak <machniak at kolabsys.com

 lipilee | lipilee at lipilee.hu | +36-209-967-871 | http://lipilee.hu/