Amavis config

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Thu Jan 9 15:36:26 CET 2014

I just went through that on my own server earlier this week (multiple
domain setup and amavisd). And I thought it could be interesting to
know that, instead of having every domain specified in the
@local_domains_maps variable, you could just add a wildcard to allow
every domain:

@local_domains_maps = ( ["."] );

Anyway, from my point of view, you don<t break any security, since
Postfix (which acts in front of amavisd), does the cleanup at
connection time.

--
Christian Tardif
christian.tardif at servinfo.ca